Hard Techno 2017 Hard Techno 2017

I'm not entirely sure how I fit into this picture, but I dig the track.

It's not quite hardstyle though, that's pretty much my default music. If I'm not listening to anything in particular, or If I don't know what I want to listen to - HARDSTYLE. Just can't go wrong. It's strange, but as of this review the song I get stuck in my head a lot is ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe02A8gHUo ) . It's strangely catchy, even if you have to wait 2 minutes for it to really kick in. Irrelevant, but I'll look it up later when I see it in my own review and wonder what it is.

Anyway. Your track. It feels kind of random, the melodic pieces are a bit all over the place but I like it. I make tracks to lose yourself in, whereas this one is more of an active track. You're in the here and now. You are in the present, and trying to follow along with WTF is happening with all the shit is happening. It takes you for a ride. It's neat.

That being said, it's not as danceable. I didn't find myself grooving in my chair, and certainly not up out of my chair and jumping around (see: Hardstyle / my tracks ). Instead, I sat and pondered your track, I tried to figure out where I was going with all the synth lines and the changes of the track itself.

It's a thinking man's techno track, not a dancing man's techno track. If that was what you're going for, job well done.

Retribution of the Insane Retribution of the Insane

I downloaded this. It's a solid danceable track. There are a few bits that kind of had a haunting feel to them, I appreciated that. It's worth multiple listens, so I will.

Zombie Commodity Zombie Commodity

I downloaded this. This is well done. Nice and mechanical, right up my alley. I enjoyed this from start to finish. I enjoyed the layering, the glitchy lines, the droning lines, the danceable nature of this, all of it. Very nice.

SnowTeddy responds:

The Ash Collector The Ash Collector

Balcortac, how your wings shall spread so very far
as your steps wander upon fields of ash, the open scar
Time has forgotten you but I never will
for you see we're both lost, lost here still

fly now you above the sands of time
I will sink down in them from the sins of mine
fly long and hard to skies beyond me
and in my memory be the one I could never be

Home Home

we stare into the empty space
as believe becomes know
exactly what we did so wrong
no home in which to go to go

Void Serpent Void Serpent

We all start somewhere. It really matters not whether it be fantastic or not, as opposed to whether you were able to accomplish the expression you wished within your growing skill pool.

Lich responds: