Sparkle Space MBBT Sparkle Space MBBT

I like it. A solid track.

Although I had a chuckle at "criticise me hard." I did no such thing. I pointed out that you should be you, instead of what others want you to be. That's not a hard criticism, that's just a good life lesson in general. Look at me and my stuff, as an example. What would I be doing if I tried to do what others wanted me to be doing? The short answer is: not making anything at all :D .

My dark little corner of the music world isn't very popular and I'm ok with that. I make stuff I want to hear. If I find someone else that likes it and wants to hear it too, I'll be glad to share. If I don't, then I keep doing it anyway. My identity isn't defined by what other people have to say. Yours shouldn't be either. That's all.

You do you, whatever you is. If you ventured out into new things, and found it wasn't what you really wanted and you returned to something more comfortable and familiar? Cool. I think everyone experiments. Few people want to do the same thing all the time. It's normal.

If you're happy with what you're doing then that's what matters most. If so, you've got me beat. I keep listening to my stuff and thinking "I should have done this instead." or "I should revisit this." I find myself often unsatisfied. We all have our own fights.

I shy away from the word 'authentic' because it's been overused at times, but if it's your sound then embrace it. I like it when I can listen to something and it just has that 'authentic ______' sound. My stuff has a particular sound to it, so does Grinder's, and Phono's, and Lich's, and SlaughterClub's, etc. Develop yours.

I'll stop rambling now.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

First Phrase.
Yea i totally agree with this advice like example before long time ago i wanted to sound like infected mushroom and be like someone else and follow them and have hero to follow then after experience from working in music store for 6 years then getting in a movie company I wanted to be my self.

Second Phrase.
Yea I hate the pop music they make these days I prefer he underground stuff more mature people but to gain respect for people to like your dark stuff you need experience in it to be get good at it to gain the respect and your own followers.

Third Phrase.
I have to try new stuff now different style to be more open minded about sound design since its my job now so i can't be stuck to one style only.

forth phrase.
If i start a project i make sure i finish it before release I don't like submitting demo or preview did that once for my 2017 album just for hype but i only do it once I don't like getting people over excited and keep them waiting they should except from me a finish product each upload and there always a chance of making a vip track or re mastered version to add the stuff you wanted to add in.

Five Phrase.
Yea i like creating original stuff prefer to have my own sound like when I'm making a track I isolate my self and just focus on creating something and try not to listen to no other music at all so project sounds original.

Alien Brain MBBT 2017 Alien Brain MBBT 2017

Interesting piece, a bit hard to follow though.

Did you go back to a certain style just because of positive feedback? I hope not. Make what you want to make because that's the direction you're heading in.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

well i did a neurofunk album 18 tracks and I'm happy with it and i achieved the ultimate style in dnb i went from techno/trance/psychedelic goa/psybreak/break beat/drum n bass to neurofunk.
so I'm just taking a break from neurofunk witch is what i should had said. ill update message.

Dark Psy Breaks Loop Dark Psy Breaks Loop

THIS IS BADASS. If this was a fully fleshed out song, instead of a :55 loop, i'd probably go full 5 stars. I'm -really- stingy with my stars too. Bell curve and all.

Love this. I'm going to listen again.

whenyour_world_comesdown whenyour_world_comesdown

I liked the steadiness of the track, just has a nice groove to it. It's kind of quirky. It's neat in this odd way.

Spoonukem responds:

That USSR synth (Polivoks) bass writes the track on it's own practically. The thing just has a great bass output, and the synth itself is rather quirky itself... being an almost 40 year old Russian synth. I love it haha

Possible Possible

I always like some good kicks. The :35-1:05 ish part I really enjoyed.

caves caves

It was nice and groovy, I dig it.

Hard Techno 2017 Hard Techno 2017

I'm not entirely sure how I fit into this picture, but I dig the track.

It's not quite hardstyle though, that's pretty much my default music. If I'm not listening to anything in particular, or If I don't know what I want to listen to - HARDSTYLE. Just can't go wrong. It's strange, but as of this review the song I get stuck in my head a lot is ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMe02A8gHUo ) . It's strangely catchy, even if you have to wait 2 minutes for it to really kick in. Irrelevant, but I'll look it up later when I see it in my own review and wonder what it is.

Anyway. Your track. It feels kind of random, the melodic pieces are a bit all over the place but I like it. I make tracks to lose yourself in, whereas this one is more of an active track. You're in the here and now. You are in the present, and trying to follow along with WTF is happening with all the shit is happening. It takes you for a ride. It's neat.

That being said, it's not as danceable. I didn't find myself grooving in my chair, and certainly not up out of my chair and jumping around (see: Hardstyle / my tracks ). Instead, I sat and pondered your track, I tried to figure out where I was going with all the synth lines and the changes of the track itself.

It's a thinking man's techno track, not a dancing man's techno track. If that was what you're going for, job well done.

Retribution of the Insane Retribution of the Insane

I downloaded this. It's a solid danceable track. There are a few bits that kind of had a haunting feel to them, I appreciated that. It's worth multiple listens, so I will.

Zombie Commodity Zombie Commodity

I downloaded this. This is well done. Nice and mechanical, right up my alley. I enjoyed this from start to finish. I enjoyed the layering, the glitchy lines, the droning lines, the danceable nature of this, all of it. Very nice.

SnowTeddy responds:

Nero Monster Nero Monster

This is a curious piece. The breakdown of it was a bit strange but the first 3 minutes or so I really enjoyed. I am still trying to figure out how to describe it. I don't want to call it trippy because that's so cliche That rapid clicking percussive line does it for me. Then you have that almost siren style pad that blares on top of it and it's easy to get let your eyes unfocus and just let go for a while. It's nice when you can get into music like that.

Then it all goes away into this weird place around 2:45, it brings you back to the present.

Interesting journey.

SlaughterClub responds:

Thanks Anchor 4 the review its bit of a random track glad you enjoy the strange journey :-)